This course is a planned sequence of instructions consisting of Units meant for developing employability and vocational competencies of students of Class XI opting for vocational subject along with general education subjects. Part B has four units - Multimedia Authoring; Digital Content Creation; Web Scripting; and Work Integrated Learning IT.
Part B: Vocational Skills (50 Marks)
Unit 1: Multimedia Authoring - Animation Tools (15 Marks)
- Animation Concepts.
- Frames and Layers.
- Motion and Shape, Tweening.
- Importing AV Files.
Unit 2: Digital Content Creation - Adding Styles to Web Pages (CSS) (10 Marks)
- Review of HTML.
- Adding Style Sheets.
- External style sheets.
- CSS Properties – border, box, font, margin, padding. CSS classes.
- Creating interactive Web Pages with scripts.
- Variables and Operators.
- Decision making using if and switch.
- Iterations - loops.
- Window Object.
- Location Object.
- History Object.
- Popup Boxes – alert, confirm.
Unit 4: Work Integrated Learning IT - WA-I (10 Marks)
- Identification of Work Areas.
- Work Experience.