Time: 3 Hours; Marks: 60
1. Sales Organization
- Introduction to Sales Organization.
- Functions and Factors affecting Sales Structure.
- Classification of Sales Organization.
2. Inside Selling / Store Based Selling
- Understanding In-store Selling Environment.
- Types of Stores.
- Salesman as a Facilitator.
- Sales Career In-store Based Selling.
3. Field Selling
- Sales Territories: Purpose and Design of Territories.
- Sales Quotas: Need and Types of Sales Quotas.
- Activities in Field Selling.
- Sales Career in Field Selling.
4. Motivation & Compensation for Salesperson
- Components of Motivation.
- Compensation Rewards.
- Non-Compensation Rewards.