Marketing Class 12 Syllabus
Part B: Vocational Skills
- Unit 1 - Product
- Unit 2 - Price Decision
- Unit 3 - Place Decision: Channels of Distribution
- Unit 4 - Promotion
- Unit 5 - Emerging Trends in Marketing
- Meaning & Importance of Product.
- Classification of Product.
- Product Life Cycle - Concept & Stages.
- Role of Packaging & Labeling.
2. Price Decision
- Meaning and Importance of Price.
- Factors Affecting Pricing.
- Types of Pricing.
3. Place Decision: Channels of Distribution
- Meaning & Importance of Place.
- Types of Distribution.
- Factors affecting the choice of Channels of Distribution.
- Functions of intermediaries.
- Meaning & Need of Promotion.
- Elements of Promotion Mix.
- Factors affecting the selection of Promotion.
5. Emerging Trends in Marketing
- Service Marketing.
- Online Marketing.
- Social Media Marketing.