Time: 3 Hours; Theory: 60 Marks; Practical: 40 Marks
Unit–1: Three Dimensional Design
Seesion–1: Introduction to Fundamentals of 3-Dimensional Design
- Differentiate 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional design.
- Explore and apply the creative design process to 3D forms.
- Produce Sculpture using Three Dimensional.
- To apply creative design process to the development of 3-dimensional forms.
Session–2: Three Dimensional Design Workshop
- Project 1: 3D Design hand cutting tool.
- Project 2: 3D Design Maquette Construction.
- Project 3: 3D Design Bridge Design.
- Project 4: 3D Design Shop Refit.
Unit–2: Three Dimensional Design Applied
Session–1: Introduction to Spatial Design
- Principles and Elements of 3-D Design Applied.
- Research and apply techniques for application to spatial design.
- Explore the use of colour in 3-D Design.
Session–2: Spatial Design Workshop
- Project 1: Exploration and use of 3-D Elements of Design.
- Project 2: Colour Sphere Model to explore Hue and Value
- Project 3: To create a Exhibition Design on any theme; Examples part A: Unity, Harmony
Unit–3: Design Tools and Techniques – Digital
Session–1: Introduction to 3-D Design Digital Tools
- Methods of developing 3-dimensional design.
- Brief study on software applications like Photoshop, AutoCAD, Flash, Corel and Maya
Unit–4: Digital Workshop
- Apply techniques to produce digital images.
- Digitise images for reproduction.
- Project 1: Digital workshop Animorph.
- Project 2: Magazine Cover.
- Project 3: The World’s Greatest Poster.