Time: 3 Hours; Theory: 60 Marks; Practical: 40 Marks
Unit–1: Graphic Design-Multimedia Applications
- Introduction to multimedia.
- Still image.
- Video Applications.
- Creating a Multimedia project.
Unit–2: Production Skills
- Project Tour of the campus of a training institute with some practical experience/ observation.
- Project – Non-Fiction.
Unit–3: Selling/Marketing/Exhibiting A Product Through Advertising: The Case Study Approach
Chapter–1: Profile of a Product
- Product specifications.
Chapter–2: The Task of Advertising
- Promotion of product.
- Drive sales.
- Build a brand identity.
- Increase the buzz.
Chapter–3: The Available Media
- Print-newspapers, magazines, brochures, fliers, sposters.
- OOH-bill boards kiosks trade shows events.
- Broadcast advertising – Radio TV Digital Internet + Mobile.
- 'In film' promos.
- Celebrity endorsements.
- Cross promotions.
- Games (Mobile and computer) Covert advertising.
Chapter–4: Forms of Advertising
- Product Advertising.
- Institutional Advertising (Corporate).
- Social Service - PSA Advocacy Advertising.
- Comparative Advertising Cooperative Advertising Direct Mail.
- A Point-of-Purchase Advertising.
- Informational Advertising.