Part B: Skills
- Unit 1 - Single or Output Costing
- Unit 2 - Job and Batch Costing
- Unit 3 - Contract Costing
- Unit 4 - Process Costing
- Unit 5 - Operating or Service Costing
- Unit 6 - Reconciliation of Cost and Financial Accounts
1. Single or Output Costing
- Components of Cost for Output Costing.
- Cost Sheet.
- Production Account.
- Treatment of Stock and Scrap.
2. Job and Batch Costing
- Job Costing.
- Batch Costing.
- Nature and Use of Batch Costing.
- Determination of Economic Batch Quantity.
3. Contract Costing
- Specific aspects of Contract Costing.
- Profit on Incomplete Contracts.
- Profit on Completed Contracts.
4. Process Costing
- General Principles.
- Process Losses and Wastage.
- By-Products and Joint-Products.
5. Operating or Service Costing
- Meaning of Operating Costing.
- Determination of Unit of Cost.
- Transport Costing.
- Power House Costing.
- Canteen Costing.
6. Reconciliation of Cost and Financial Accounts
- Causes of Difference.
- Preparation of Reconciliation Statement or
- Memorandum Reconciliation Account.