Time: 2.5 Hours; Marks: 50
1. Children’s Rights
- Convention of Rights of the Child.
- Prevention of child labour.
- Abuse and legal protection.
- Special care of girl child.
- Female infanticide.
2. Care of School Children
- School health: Objectives, problems and programmes.
- Environment of school.
- Assessment of general health of school children.
- Dental and eye problems.
- Nutritional deficiencies.
- School health education for children.
- Need based sharing of health information with teacher/ parents/ children.
- Records and reports.
3. Care of Adolescents
- Physical growth during adolescence.
- Emotional and behavioural changes in girls and boys.
- Special needs of adolescents.
- Sex education for adolescents.
4. Care of Adolescent Girls
- Menstruation and menstrual hygiene.
- Special nutritional needs.
- Early marriage and its affects.
- Adolescent girls: Pregnancy and abortion.
- Preparing for family life- pre marital counseling.
- Role of ANM/ female health worker