Time: 2.5 Hours; Marks: 50
Chapter–1: Introduction to Pattern Making
- Understanding of body & its measurements.
- Methods of measuring body and dress form.
Chapter–2: Methods of Measuring
- Relationships of sizes and measurements.
- Measurement charts.
Chapter–3: Tools and Terminology of Pattern Making
- Tools of pattern making.
- Common terms used in pattern development.
Chapter–4: Garment Details
- Garment details – Neckline/collar/sleeve/pocket/placket.
Chapter–5: Pattern Making of Indian Garment
- Introduction to Indian Garments.
Chapter–6: Pattern Development from Drapes and Measurement
- Difference of pattern from drape and measurements.
Chapter–7: Garment Fit
- Introduction to Pattern Development for women wear - how patterns are made and developed, the importance of fit and balance and methods of achieving it.