Part B: Vocational Skills
- Unit 1 - Ancillary Services of Banks
- Unit 2 - Innovations in Banking Technology
- Unit 3 - Organization of a Bank Branch
- Unit 4 - Basics of Business Mathematics
- Unit 5 - Reserve Bank of India Regulations on Banks
- Unit 6 - Performa of Final Accounts of Banking Companies
1. Ancillary Services of Banks
- Safe custody of valuables.
- Remittances - RTGS / NEFT / Drafts.
- Fee based services- Issuing Guarantees and letters of credit.
- Selling Third Party Products- Insurance and Mutual fund units.
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards.
- Brokerage and Demit Services.
2. Innovations in Banking Technology
- Bank Computerization.
- Core Banking.
- Online Banking.
- Mobile Banking.
- Internet Banking.
3. Organization of a Bank Branch
- Bank Branch Set up, Strong Room.
- Front Office, Back Office.
- Security Arrangements in Bank.
- Clearing Houses.
4. Basics of Business Mathematics
- Calculation of simple interest and Compound Interest.
- Calculations of interest on fixed rate and Floating rate.
- Calculation of EMIs.
- Calculations of interest on Savings Accounts.
- Calculations of date of maturity of bills of exchange.
5. Reserve Bank of India Regulations on Banks
- Cash Reserve Ratio.
- Statutory Liquidity Ratio.
- Bank Rate.
- Repo Rate.
- Reverse Repo Rate.
- Base Rate.
6. Performa of Final Accounts of Banking Companies
- Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet.