Time: 3 Hours; Marks: 60
Unit–1: Bread Faults and Remedies
- Basic reasons for faults.
- Common bread faults(internal and external).
Unit–2: Bread Improvers and Additives
- Natural : Milk, egg, S.M.P, soya flour, fat, sugar.
- Chemical: Glycerol mono state, Potassium bromate, potassium iodate.
Unit–3: Types of Oven
- Electric oven: OTG, microwave, rotary, single deck, double deck, pizza oven.
- Non electric oven: Diesel oven, gas oven , brick oven.
Unit–4: Bread Diseases
- Rope and mold.
- Causes and prevention.
Unit–5: Bakery Layout the Right Approval for Setting up of a Bakery
- Government procedure.
- Selection of equipment.
- Total space required.