Time allowed is 3 hours and Maximum Marks are 70. All questions are compulsory. Questions from serial no. 1 to 16 are Objective Type Questions carrying one mark each. Questions from serial no. 17 to 22 carry 3 marks each. Questions from serial no. 23 to 26 carry 4 marks each. Questions from serial no. 27 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
1. A Public Limited Company must have at least ___________ members.
2. Which of the following is not a source of ownership capital ?
3. A company’s common seal is deemed to be its ______________ .
4. A company’s shareholder is its ______________ .
5. External communication is required for establishing links with
6. In video-conferencing the participants :
7. A multinational company is a company :
8. Bata shoe shops are an example of ____________ .
9. Which of the following is an example of non-store retailing ?
10. In the case of no profit or insufficient profit, a company will not be bound to pay this :
11. In a credit sale :
12. Distribution of free samples is a technique of _____________ .
13. The full form of e-mail is :
14. In which of the following does the ownership right in goods dispatched remain with the seller ?
15. This document is sent by a customer to the seller :
16. Which of the following is not used for making payment ?
17. What is meant by limited liability of members in a public company limited by shares ?
What is meant by a government company ? State any two characteristics of such a company.
18. Give any three points of difference between hire purchase method and sale under instalment payment system.
19. State any three advantages of using letters as a means of communication in business.
20. What is teleshopping ?
21. What is meant by an equity share ? State any two characteristics of equity shares that differentiate them from preference shares.
22. What is credit sale ? On 1st September, 2019 A sold goods to B for ₹ 4,000 for which B gave a post-dated cheque dated 30th December, 2019 to A. Is this a cash sale or credit sale ?
23. State any three demerits of ownership capital as compared to borrowed capital.
24. Explain the following characteristics of a company :
25. State any two merits and any two demerits of verbal communication.
26. Explain the advantages of television advertising.
27. Explain the merits and demerits of multiple shops.
Explain the advantages and disadvantages of sale through internet.
28. Describe the advantages and limitations of video-conferencing.
29. Describe the various steps involved in the process of buying.
30. What is meant by sales promotion ? Explain its importance.