This question paper consists of two sections - Section A is Employability Skills and Section B is Subject Skills. This question paper contains 39 questions out of which 27 questions are to be answered.
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each. 1×4 = 4
1. Mention one barrier to effective communication in the Insurance sector.
2. Bank manager Pratap wants to copy text from one of his documents in the computer by using keyboard shortcut. Write the keyboard shortcut to be used by Pratap.
3. An agent of an Insurance company should be self ___________ to interact with his/her customers.
4. State the main focus of a Green Economy.
5. ____________ is the quality of an entrepreneur.
6. "More business, more incentive" ____________ the workers to achieve their targets. (deprives/motivates)
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each. 2×3 = 6
7. Name the types of communication based on style and purpose in any organisation.
8. How is computer useful in banks ? Give two reasons.
9. Name the categories of stress causal agents in the banking industry.
10. State any two objectives of entrepreneurship development.
11. Name two main sectors of the Green Economy.
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each. 1×10 = 10
12. ‘A’ drew a bill of exchange on ‘B’. Here ‘A’ is known as ___________ .
13. Home loan is a ____________ loan.
14. Loan taken from a bank for the purchase of a building is
15. RTGS stands for ___________ .
16. Define ‘Bank Demand Draft’.
17. State two purposes of Life Insurance products.
18. Define ‘Nomination’.
19. Which kind of policy provides regular income during old age ?
20. What is meant by ‘human life value’ ?
21. The person who reviews an Insurance application and decides whether the application is acceptable or not, and if yes and at what premium, is known as
22. Define ‘General Insurance’.
23. Write a benefit of taking Health Insurance policy.
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 2 marks each. 2×4 = 8
24. State any two points of importance of crossing of a cheque.
25. Name the parties to a Bill of Exchange.
26. State any two features of a Promissory Note.
27. Give any two differences between Secured loan and Unsecured loan.
28. Explain the term ‘Floating Rate Interest’.
29. Define Motor Vehicle Insurance. Name any two other types of General Insurance.
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 3 marks each. 3×4 = 12
30. What are the various types of Bank Loans ? State one feature of each.
31. State the principles of sound lending.
32. Discuss any three threats involved with mobile banking.
33. Give any three differences between Debit Cards and Credit Cards.
34. State two features of Money Back policies.
35. Define Nominee. When does the nomination become ineffective ?
Answer any 2 questions out of the given 4 questions of 5 marks each. 5×2 = 10
36. Who provides the locker facility ? State any four features of locker facilities provided to a customer.
37. Who can take the Life Insurance policy ? Explain the steps in obtaining the Life Insurance policy.
38. What is meant by ‘Assignment’ ? Explain.
39. Explain the importance of Internet Banking.