This question paper consists of two sections - Section A is Employability Skills and Section B is Subject Skills. This question paper contains 39 questions out of which 27 questions are to be answered.
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each. 1×4 = 4
1. Good communication skills are essential in employability skills
2. The self-management skills of an employee are very important at the workplace to acquire
3. Healthy eating and physical activities are extremely important in self-management skills to increase your
4. A long horizontal bar present at the bottom of the screen of the computer is
5. Entrepreneurs provide for the regional development by starting
6. One of the main sectors of Green Economy is
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each. 2×3 = 6
7. What do you understand by verbal communication ?
8. Write any two self-management skills/tips.
9. What do you understand by Interactive (GUI-based) Operating System of a computer ?
10. What is the objective of Green Economy ?
11. What is the main aim of Entrepreneurship Development ?
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each. 1×10 = 10
12. One of the advantages of frameless or integral chassis frame over conventional type chassis frame is
13. A stub axle is an intermediary small shaft between the ___________ and the front (dead) axle.
14. Box spanners are used to tighten nuts on
15. Common tools used in servicing of a vehicle are called ___________ tools.
16. In the manual cleaning of a vehicle, the tyre side walls are cleaned with a
17. For changing of lubricating oil of an engine, it is advisable to perform a complete oil change if your mileage is
18. Air filter of an engine is located _____________ .
19. One of the most important aspects of customer service is
20. The automobile salesman is expected to ensure that the Sales Manager has an opportunity to meet each
21. Bringing a new model of automobile vehicle in the market, typically requires
22. The service manual of a vehicle gives us information about its
23. The service manual of a vehicle is prepared by
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 2 marks each. 2×4 = 8
24. What do you understand by semi-forward chassis ?
25. What do you understand by ‘Steel Ruler’ ?
26. Name the material and tools required for the changing of coolant of an engine.
27. What do you understand by ‘customer support’ ?
28. What do you understand by ‘Hybrid Drive Train’ ?
29. What do you understand by ‘Operating Manual’ ?
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 3 marks each. 3×4 = 12
30. What do you understand by liquid cooling ?
31. What do you understand by ‘Wheel Balancer’ ?
32. What is the purpose of ‘Coolant’ in vehicles ?
33. Write about ‘Know Your Product’ in customer sales care.
34. Write the advantages of ‘Tyre Pressure Monitoring System’ safety technology in the car.
35. Write any three points of information a technician gets from the ‘Service Manual’.
Answer any 2 questions out of the given 4 questions of 5 marks each. 5×2 = 10
36. With the help of a neat figure, explain the principle of friction clutch.
37. Enlist the various important hand tools required for an auto workshop.
38. Enlist the steps for changing of fuel filter of an engine.
39. Write any five duties expected to be performed by an automobile salesperson.