This question paper consists of two sections - Section A is Employability Skills and Section B is Subject Skills. This question paper contains 39 questions out of which 27 questions are to be answered.
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each. 1×4 = 4
1. This refers to the part of the environment where life exists :
2. Interactions between human society and environment are
3. Small amounts of stress have _________ effects.
4. What is stress ?
5. Windows Operating System is developed by _________.
6. Which one of the following is not a word processor ?
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each. 2×3 = 6
7. Write the 7 Cs of effective communication.
8. Briefly explain any two stress management skills.
9. Briefly explain how you will protect the computer from viruses.
10. What are the good qualities to become a successful entrepreneur ?
11. What do you understand by sustainable development ?
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each. 1×10 = 10
12. Which of the following is both a pulse and a vegetable ?
13. Seasonal annuals are commercially propagated by
14. Cucumber belongs to the family
15. Which disease is also called Black leg ?
16. Which is a respiratory disease of poultry ?
17. Protein content is highest in _________ milk.
18. Which is a self-pollinated fruit crop ?
19. Purest seed is
20. Amchur is prepared from
21. Which mushroom is largely cultivated in India ?
22. Which silk is largely produced in India ?
23. Which of the following biofertilizers provides phosphorus also ?
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 2 marks each. 2×4 = 8
24. Write two high yielding varieties of maize.
25. Write two major diseases of wheat.
26. Enlist the different classes of milk.
27. Enlist the major steps in mushroom cultivation.
28. Enlist indigenous milk products.
29. Enlist the requirements of certified seed production.
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 3 marks each. 3×4 = 12
30. Write the seed rate of urd, moong, gram, soyabean, sunflower and pigeonpea.
31. Write the major diseases of cattle in India.
32. Enlist the different steps of cheese-making.
33. Enlist the different steps for jam-making.
34. Write the different fish species and basic requirements for Pisciculture.
35. Enlist the advantages of biogas.
Answer any 2 questions out of the given 4 questions of 5 marks each. 5×2 = 10
36. Write short notes on any two of the following :
37. Discuss commercial sericulture production.
38. Discuss the cultivation of citrus under the following heads : Soil and climate, major varieties, propagation and rootstock and major diseases and their management.
39. Enlist the major cereal crops of India. Discuss the cultivation of maize under the following heads : Soil and climate, major varieties, seed rate, major diseases and their management.