Psychology is one of the youngest sciences but one of the fastest growing. There are many who believe that the 21st century is going to be the century of biological sciences along with psychological sciences. Development in the fields of neurosciences, as well as physical sciences have opened new doors to solve the mysteries of mind and human behaviour.
There is no human endeavour which is going to remain unaffected by this new knowledge which is getting created. One only hopes that it will enable people to live their lives more meaningfully and to organise human systems better. In fact, as a consequence, a large number of new job opportunities have surfaced. Psychology already has made inroads into many new domains.
- Chapter 1: Variations in Psychological Attributes
- Chapter 2: Self and Personality
- Chapter 3: Meeting Life Challenges
- Chapter 4: Psychological Disorders
- Chapter 5: Therapeutic Approaches
- Chapter 6: Attitude and Social Cognition
- Chapter 7: Social Influence and Group Processes
- Chapter 8: Psychology and Life
- Chapter 9: Developing Psychological Skills