The textbook of Science for Class X is a continuation of Class IX Science textbook. It is an integrated approach to science at this level, with no sharp divisions into disciplines such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Environmental Science. The theme of each chapter has been introduced with examples from daily life.
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Metals and Non-metals
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Life Processes
- Control and Coordination
- How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Heredity and Evolution
- Light - Reflection and Refraction
- Human Eye and Colourful World
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Sources of Energy
- Our Environment
- Management of Natural Resources